Sales Techniques Course
In the eyes of the public, the world of sales pays for numerous prejudices that are based on multiple and repeated negative shopping experiences on the part of the customer. The seller is often considered a person who tries to sell anything at any cost and without any concern for the customer’s interests. A character to be wary of and be very careful. Absolutely true in many cases, it is in fact a very popular seller profile, but fortunately not universal.
There are also sellers who embody the sales profile we propose, where there is “confidence to sell”. There are not many and for this reason they are perceived differently by the customer and therefore appreciated and chosen. In the course of training Sales Techniques we will focus on the “sales of trust”, an approach that aims to establish profitable long-term relationships with the customer.
The customer must clearly perceive that the seller wants to work to develop a long-term relationship and not just fill out commission notes. Exactly the opposite of the “transaction sale”, characterized by sporadic contacts with the Customer and short-term goals. Spreading an effective and successful ethical-based sales approach to national and international networks and trust is one of the objectives of the Sales Techniques training course. We hope to help you become even better at selling. Our basic principle is that a seller, however effective he may be, can and always needs to improve. Whether you are in the early years of selling or a seller with many years of experience, the Sales Techniques training course will help you to perfect the skills you already have and acquire new ones.
The Professional Sales Techniques Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those who are title members or managers of a company.
The goal of the training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to properly manage a business.
At the end of the HBBA Professional Sales Techniques Course, you are given the Certificate of Frequency, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- The characteristics of a successful seller
- Selling is communicating: how to establish a relationship of trust with the customer
- The 7 Steps to Conquer Customer Confidence: the F.I.D.U.C.I.A Path
- Focus on Customer: Sales activity planning and sales time management
- Start on the right foot: what to do and what not to do in the first 30″
- Calling to make an appointment with a new customer
- How to effectively present yourself and your business
- The different types of questions: closed, open and high-gain
- Using objections as an opportunity: techniques to positively and successfully address customer objections
- How to present the price by leveraging the value received by the Customer
- Convincing by engaging: how to be able to arouse interest in our offer
- Focus on the distinctive factors of your offer (what do I say even a competitor of mine?) linking them to the needs and needs of the customer
- Intercept customer decision-making
- How and when to propose to the customer the purchase
- After-sales: The sale starts with the signing of a contract
- The handling of complaints: the moments of truth in the relationship with the customer
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: PAUSE
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
- Demonstrations and practical exercises on techniques and knowledge Illustrated in Theory
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 87,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.