Pregnancy Massage Course
The massage in pregnancy serves to ease tensions in the mother.
It is the task of the holistic operator to take care of the woman, to open up to listening and to welcome her. The massage will have to adapt to the various stages of pregnancy and also the positions in which it will take place will have to be adapted from quarter to quarter.
It is essential to understand that there is no standard manual of procedures. The course wants to give all the information to be able to emotionally manage the continuous humoral changes of the woman, she wants to provide the means to support her and minimize her fears.
The pregnant massage never touches the belly, develops a draining massage on thelegs and feet, while on the back will be performed a relaxing and decontracting massage.
It is a fundamental rule to ask the woman whenever there are the needs of the moment to understand whether to focus more on a specific part of the body.
Pregnancy massage helps to reduce water retention, swelling, back pain. The important thing is to listen to the needs of the mother and adapt the massage from time to time to her needs.
The Professional Pregnancy Massage Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those working in the aesthetic, holistic and SPA fields.
The goal of the training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to perform this treatment correctly.
At the end of the HBBA Professional Pregnancy Massage Course, you are issued with the Frequency Certificate, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Importance of massage in pregnancy
- Importance of breathing: breathing and relaxation techniques
- Holistic draining massage technique
- Manual massage holistic in pregnancy
- The locations to perform the massage during the nine months and listening techniques
- How to teach the mother-to-be to relax her body muscles
- Applied breathing and relaxation techniques
- Manual massage relaxing/decontracting back
- Technique and dexterity of holistic/relaxing draining massage back in its totality
- The importance of empathy with the puerpera – how to create a dialogue based on trust
12.30 AM- 1.00 PM: PAUSE
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 87,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.