Plantar Reflexology Course
The profession of reflexologist is now increasingly in demand and becoming a reflexologist is the dream of more and more people approaching the world of massage.
Starting from the concept of Reflex Stimolo, the Training Path will be articulated following the foundations of Holism, that overall vision that considers Mind and Body as one, and will take advantage of knowledge of great value such as:
- Psychosomatic, that vision that sees organic diseases as messages of the body in order to rebalance itself;
- The Chinese Energy, that set of millennial knowledge typical of Eastern Culture that are of great help in the interpretation of so many imbalances and the relationship between organs and apparatus, providing us with the opportunity to choose the most appropriate points to deal with in order to rebalance the main disharmoniouss;
- Anatomy and Physiology,to learn about the vital mechanisms of the human body.
Based on this knowledge, the points reflected in the Foot of the main organs, apparatuses and systems of the human body will be identified in order to allow the Reflexologist Operator tocarry out a complete and professional treatment, directed to rebalance the main disorders of the Organism, both of Organic and Energetic origin.
In addition, to reduce rebalancing and self-healing times as much as possible, and consequently to speed up the time towards the state of the person’s well-being, the typical Treatment Techniques of Plantar Reflexology, will be accompanied by specific complementary bodily techniques, which will make the Reflexological Treatment more effective.
The Professional Plantare Reflexology Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those working in the aesthetic, holistic and SPA field The aim of the
training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to perform this treatment correctly.
At the end of the HBBA Plantare Reflection Professional Course, you are issued with the Frequency Certificate, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Historical Origins of Plantare Reflection
- What is Plantare Reflexology
- What is a “Reflection”
- The Skin and Reflexology
- The Plantar Reflexogenic Massage Technique
- The Benefits of Plantar Reflexology
- The Interpretation of Pain
- Operator’s Deontological Aspects
- Environment, Customer Location, Duration, Frequency of Treatment and Intensity
- Precautions and Contraindications
- Legislative References
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: PAUSE
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 87,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.