Needling and Biostimulation course
Micro Needling and Biostimulation treatment is a technique that stimulates tissue regeneration,with production of new collagen and elastin, triggering a self-repair mechanism of the skin from within.
It ensures quick results and short healing times.
It is also referred to as “scalpel-free facelift“,which is useful for wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. You can make thanks and two tools: the dermaroll and the dermapen.
In this course we will teach you what Needling is and how to practice.
The Professional Needling and Biostimulation Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those working in the field of aesthetics, holististic, and SPA.
The aim of the training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to properly perform this innovative technique.
At the end of the HBBA Professional Needling and Biostimulation Course, you are issued with the Frequency Certificate, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- The skin: fundamentals of anatomy
- Microneedling: what it is, how it acts and the type of imperfections on which it is used
- Dermaroller and Dermapen: what they are, how they are made, principles of use and main differences
- Treatment of microneedling
- Pre-treatment: how to cleanse and prepare the area for treatment
- Choosing the right active ingredient based on the type of unsightly to treat
- Post-treatment: soothing phase and post-treatment recommendations
- Questions asked by participants
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: PAUSE
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
- Practical demonstration of Needling treatment with dermaroller and dermapen combined with the use of selected active ingredients depending on the unsightly to be treated
- Final clarifications and any questions asked by participants
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 187,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.