Nail Art Course
The Nail Art Course presents different nail decoration techniques to adapt to the needs and tastes of its customers, creating a scenic and appreciated effect. Brushes, semi-permanent nail polishes, colored gels, glues, foils, glitter, sugar-effect powders, holographic powders and everything that allows you to become real nail artists, are used, making them works of art.
At the end of the course, you will be able to create fantastic decorations, which are quick to perform and are in great demand within the beauty centers.
The Professional Nail Art Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those who work in the aesthetic, holistic and SPA fields.
The aim of the training day is to transmit tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to correctly perform this treatment.
Certificate of attendance
At the end of the Professional Nail Art Course HBBA issues the Certificate of Attendance, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our offices.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Anatomical study of the nail, study of decorative materials and execution techniques
- Nail reconstruction bases
- Analysis of the most requested and current decorative techniques
- Analysis of equipment and products for the execution of the treatment
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: BREAK
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
- Reconstruction with tips and rules for correct reconstruction
- Nail form reconstruction and practice
- One color demonstration
- Guided execution of the main decoration techniques through the use of specific materials
- Use of applications
- Executions with gel, acrylic and new trendy materials
- Final explanations and any questions asked by the participants
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” (For dates and costs fill in the form below)
IN GROUP (For dates and costs fill in the form below)
WORKSHOP (For dates and costs fill in the form below)
ONLINE € 87,00
FOR THE ONLINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen your training tested will the Certificate be delivered to you.
NOTE. THE COMPANY RESERVES ITSELF TO POSTPON THE COURSE IF THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IS NOT REACHED BY RETURNING THE AMOUNT RECEIVED.