The term microblading refers to a cosmetic treatment similar to the tattoo that allows you to correct aesthetic defects of the eyebrows. It is called microblading because it is actually done with an instrument that has micro blades (from the English micro blade) which generate small incisions in the skin where the color pigment will then be inserted. It is a technique that allows you to have a semi-permanent make-up and is often called “hair” or “hair effect”, since it seems to return a truly realistic result of the eyebrow. Microblading lasts approximately 3-4 months.
The Professional Microblading Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those who work in the aesthetic, holistic and SPA fields.
The aim of the training day is to transmit tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to correctly perform this treatment.
Certificate of attendance
At the end of the Professional Microblading Course HBBA will issue you the Certificate of Attendance, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our offices.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Make-up artists
- What is microblading?
- Hygiene and sterilization, work tools
- Facial proportions
- Eyebrows in history
- The skin: the structure of the skin, the skin and the pigment, inflammation phase, healing phase, epithelialization stage, color loss
- Work protocol: Attention to the customer: general information, informed consent, personal file
- Choice of image: photography before treatment, preparatory drawing
- Choice of color: identification of skin type, choice of color, test, approval
- Hygienic protocol: preparation of the work area, preparation of the customer, preparation of the operator, disinfection and protection
- Skin preparation: cleansing, application of preparatory products
- Work execution: choice of method, choice of blade, procedure
- Dine treatment: products for maintenance, make an appointment for retouching final photo
- Healing period
- Hygienic protocol: What must be done before starting a treatment, facsimile / informed consent, when a permanent make-up cannot be performed, after care / after treatment, preparation of the work trolley
- Microblading: right basic parameters, blade range, movements
- Eyebrows: step by step drawing theory, drawing / manual exercises, exercise on synthetic leather
- Color: choice of color based on the skin type, color theory, permanent makeup color composition, the use of correctors
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: BREAK
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” (For dates and costs fill in the form below)
IN GROUP (For dates and costs fill in the form below)
WORKSHOP (For dates and costs fill in the form below)
ONLINE € 187,00
FOR THE ONLINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen your training tested will the Certificate be delivered to you.
NOTE. THE COMPANY RESERVES ITSELF TO POSTPON THE COURSE IF THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IS NOT REACHED BY RETURNING THE AMOUNT RECEIVED.