Mesotherapy Course (District Intradermotherapy):
Indications in Aesthetic Medicine
In collaboration with HBBA, Dr. Francesco Scarpa will be the teacher of a training course in Mesotherapy.
Mesothery is an intraepidermal, intradermal – superficial and deep – and subcutaneous drug delivery technique. Simple in its conception, it requires proper learning of the correct technique and good experience to be performed effectively. The advantage of this technique is to be able to use reduced doses of the active ingredient, which spread into the underlying tissues of inoculation and persist for longer than the intramuscular administration pathway, with the benefits of a prolonged effect over time, a reduced involvement of other organic reduction of the risk of adverse events or side effects.
- Acquire the technical and practical skills of mesotherapy
- Recognize and know how to use materials and drugs adequately in relation to interaction with other treatments
The Professional Mesotherapy Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those working in the medical field.
The goal of the training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to perform this treatment correctly.
At the end of the HBBA Professional Mesotherapy Course, you are given the Certificate of Frequency, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Generality of mesotherapy
- Correlations between specialties that use needles
- Illustration of the necessary and optional tools for the execution of the session
- Illustration of drugs: – Anesthetics – Vasodilators – Myorelaxants – NSAIDs – Lipolitical – Physiological Solution
- Advantages of ITD therapy over systemic therapy
- Preparing the material needed to perform the session
- Patient preparation
- Drugs in Mesotherapy on-label and off-label
- Choosing points and areas to inject into painful pathology
- Choosing points and areas to inject into aesthetic pathology
- Prevention and treatment of side effects
- Complementary requirements
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
- Practical demonstrations of the correct execution of the treatment
- Practice on modeling
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 147,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.