Medical Assistance course
Today there are new professional figures in the field of aesthetics and one of them is THE ASSISTANT TO THE aesthetic MEDIC, but it can also be the one who manages an aesthetic cabin in a pharmacy, or even an assistant to the armchair of a dentist. The course is aimed at those who intend, work in health facilities, mainly, at doctors and cosmetic surgeons, and now there are many.
The course is mainly suitable for beauticians, as they already know much of the course program, but it is good for all those who wish to work in this area. The aim of the course is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to become a valued professional, and an indispensable support for a structure that operates in the medical field.
The Professional Medical Assistance Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those working in the medical field.
The aim of the training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to fill this professional position.
At the end of the HBBA Medical Assistance Professional Course, you are issued with the Frequency Certificate, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Elements of skin anatomy and physiology
- Medical-aesthetic evaluation and skin check-up
- Preventive and corrective appearance
- Skin aging, skin relaxation
- Localized Cellulite stretch marks
- Volumetric increases
- Wrinkle fill
- Power, lifestyle, oral implementation
- Hyperhidrosis, Epilation Main aesthetic treatments: Biostimulation – Chemical Peelings – Filler – Needling – Botulinum toxin
- Carbossitherapy, Wires, PRP, Mesotherapy
- Knowledge of electromedical technologies
- Workplace design techniques, equipment and equipment
- Important Requirements for Medical Assistance
- Cleaning, sanitizing, decontamination, disinfection and sterilization techniques
- Cosmetology: from diagnosis to cosmetic prescription
- Aesthetic Medicine Assistance Techniques
- Diagnostic and therapy equipment
- First aid elements
- Communication: from empathy in the relationship with employees and customers
- Customer analysis techniques and customer care elements
- Negotiation and problem solving
- Elements of social and labour legislation
- Comfort and workplace safety
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: PAUSE
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 187,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.