Holistic Massage Course
Holistic massage can be considered as a treatment that has as its ultimate goal the achievement of the psychophysical well-being of the person.
Holistic massage therefore refers to a type of treatment that considers the person in its entirety. The meaning of this massage is the involvement, as well as of the whole body, of the four different levels of the person, namely: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Despite being a massage of Western origin, its principles refer to those of Eastern philosophy, which consider the body and mind a single thing. The holistic stress-relieving massage is a technique that gives well-being to those who receive it and to those who perform it, thanks to the skilful fusion between modern Western techniques and ancient oriental techniques. Thanks to the massage the mind enters a state of deep relaxation, with a strong enhancement of the immune system and cellular regeneration.
Despite being a treatment that aims to act mainly at the psychic level, an Olistic Massage session is able to bring to the recipient’s body many other benefits:
- Reduces stress
- Makes the mind calmer
- It gives a great sense of peace and harmony
- Helps overcome any psychological and bodily discomfort
- Improve your self-esteem
- Improve your posture
- Relaxes muscles, loosening contractions and muscle tensions
- Improves the appearance of the skin
- Eliminates toxins and excess metabolic waste
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves lymph circulation
The Professional Holistic Massage Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those who work in the field of aesthetics, holistic and SPA The aim of the
training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to perform this treatment correctly.
At the end of the HBBA Holistic Massage Professional Course, you are issued with the Frequency Certificate, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Stress: what it is and the causes
- Eustress e Distress
- The Autonomous Nervous System
- Chakras and Holistic Massage
- Benefits of Olistic Antistress Massage
- Contraindications of Massage
- How to Recognize Customer Stress Signals
- Tips for the Massager: preparation of the environment, hand care and clothing;
12.30 AM- 1.00 PM: PAUSE
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 87,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.