Facial blemishes – Basic Course Filler
The filler is an injectable substance in the dermis or subcutaneous tissue to correct skin imperfections, touch up facial imperfections such as wrinkles or scars, and restore lost volumes.
Literally, “filler” means “filling”: these substances are in fact injected into the dermis to fill (precisely fill) and smooth facial wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Filler injections are performed in the clinic and infiltration techniques do not require any kind of anesthesia or topical anesthetics. Injecting a filler usually has no side effects, after that you can perform normal daily activities. Sometimes small hematomas can arise that can be reabsorbed in 3-4 days and camouflaged with make-up.
Some fillers are specific to treat roughness, others for deeper wrinkles and folds, others to reshape lips, others are specific to filling depressions.
Filler stings are indicated in the following circumstances:
- Fill and level the wrinkles of the eye contour (the so-called crow’s feet) and the mouth
- Increase/reshape the volume of thin lips
- Correct nose-lip fursulks
- Shape the shape and volume of cheekbones, chin and forehead
- Fill folds and depressions typical of aging
- Eliminate scars left by acne or surgeries
Not all fillers are the same: the boom in demand over the past decade has prompted scholars to look for more innovative, effective and safe fillers.
A first classification of fillers can be made based on nature and duration:
The Filler Professional Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those working in the medical field.
The goal of the training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to perform this treatment correctly.
At the end of the HBBA Filler Professional Course, you are given the Frequency Certificate, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Nods to anatomy and skin physiology: aging and physiopathology
- Anamenesmode mode and visit
- Injectable products landscape: characteristics, immunological aspects, practical product management, criteria of choice
- General planting techniques: linear release technique, fan technique, hatching technique
- Lines, wrinkles and grooves: clinical evaluation of the groove, usable technique and injectable filler
- Post-im precautions and contraindications
- Skin biostimulation
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: PAUSE
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 187,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.