Dermopigmentation and Permanent Makeup course
This technique applies to various parts of the face, using bioreabsorbable natural colors. The effect gradually fades and does not act permanently on the facial features, which are destined to change over time. The duration varies depending on the pigment used, usually a retouching is expected every 12 months.
The Professional Dermopigmentation Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those working in the field of aesthetics, holistic and SPA. The goal of the training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to perform this treatment correctly.
At the end of the HBBA Permanent Permanent Makeup and Professional Course, you are issued with the Certificate of Frequency, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Cos’è il Permanent Make-up?
- Hygiene and sterilization, work tools
- Facial proportions
- Eyebrows in history
- How long does the permanent makeup last?
- Working protocol: Customer focus: general information, informed consent, personal image choice card: photograph before treatment, colorchoice preparatory design: phototype detection, color choice, test, approval
- Hygiene protocol: Workspace preparation, customer preparation, operator preparation, disinfection and protection
- Skin preparation: Cleansing, application of preparatory products
- Performing the job: Choosing the method, choosing the needle, how to
- End of treatment: Maintenance products, make appointment for retouching, final photo
- Healing period: 40 days in which the customer can not sunbathe, do chemical scrubs and peels
- Second session: Replicate the previous steps
- Hygiene protocol: What needs to be done before starting a treatment, facsimile/informed consent, when you can not carry out a permanent trick, after care/after treatment, preparation of the work cart
- Dermograph: Right basic parameters, needle range, needle importance, movements
- Eyebrows: Step-by-step drawing theory, dexterity design/exercises, exercise on synthetic skin
- Eyes: eye correction (round protruding eyes), sunken eyes, sunken eyes, long narrow eyes, descending eyes, narrow, close eyes, spaced eyes and exercise on synthetic skin
- Infringing: Step by step and exercise on synthetic skin
- Eye-liner: Step by step ed esercizio su pelle sintetiche
- Lips: Recognize lip mucous, lip correction, lip contour construction and filling and exercise on synthetic skin
- Color: Color selection by phototype, color theory, permanent makeup color composition, the use of concealers
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: PAUSE
1.00 AM: PRACTICE
- Epilatory technique on model Epilation with waxing on lower limbs, upper limbs, armpit region, groin, pubic, moustache and brow area
- Final clarifications and any questions asked by participants
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 247,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.