Course on Electro-optical Technologies Applied to Aesthetic Medicine
The aim of the course is to provide the medical professional with complex specialist training, on laser therapy and electromedical technologies. The Course is organized by HBBA, and by Dr. Francesco Scarpa, Aesthetic Physician and Specialist in Laser Aesthetic Therapy.
The Professional Electro-Optical Technologies Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those working in the medical field. The aim of the training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to use state-of-the-art equipment in the industry and find the right application.
At the end of the HBBA Professional Electro-Optical Technologies Course, you are issued with the Certificate of Frequency,which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Basic teaching on laser physics
- The interaction of Electro-Magnetic Radiation with biological tissues and chromophores
- Specific studies on Laser, IPL, RF,
- Infrared and advanced technologies
- Lasers and wavelengths that can be used in Medicine
- Aesthetics, Dermatology, Vascular Surgery
- Anesthesia in laser surgery of skin lesions, mucous,vascular.
- Study, knowledge and in-depth analysis of the world of Medical Epilation
- Photochemical, photothermal, photomechanical, FTLS (selective photothermal) effects
- Interdisciplinary diagnostics of laser-treatable lesions (the role of dermatologist, plastic surgeon and vascular surgeon)
- Tipi di laser il CO2, Er:YAG, FTLS e le indicazioni (dye FLPD), (KTP), (Nd:YAG), (Diodi), (IPL)
- Work protocols
- Clinical evaluation, laser therapy in Aging, Cronoaging and the growing tattoo market
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: PAUSE
- Using key technologies in the field
- Diagnosis to the patient
- Practice on models of the main Electro-optical technologies
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN AULA DI GRUPPO ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 147,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.