Course of Chemical Peeling and their applications
Chemical Peeling (from the English verb to peel, peel) is a treatment that serves to accelerate this cellular renewal: the application of a chemical agent on the skin stimulates its exfoliation and the speed of regeneration.
The course is aimed at all professional beauticians, and enthusiasts of the sector, who wish to have more skills regarding chemical peels in aesthetics.
The Professional Course of Peeling Chemistry proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those who work in the field of aesthetics, holistic and SPA Aim of the
training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to perform this treatment correctly.
At the end of the HBBA Chemical Peeling Professional Course, you are issued with the Frequency Certificate, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- The skin: fundamentals of anatomy
- Peelings and their applications
- Chemistry, molecules and formulations
- Various types of peeling and execution mode
- Analysis of the various stages of treatment
- Working protocols and possible combinations
- Usage fields
- Advantages and strengths of the technique
- Questions asked by participants
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: PAUSE
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
- Demonstration and practical execution of the treatment of chemical peeling on model combined with the use of selected active ingredients depending on the unsightly to be treated
- Final clarifications and any questions asked by participants
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 147,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.