Being able to speak, to present ourselves, to be more relaxed and relaxed in every social context: Public Speaking and Conversational Leadership reveal to us that each of us has unexpected potential and resources, which must be valued and refined.
This course is based on the authenticity and naturalness of personal communication. It will work first on the body and on individual expressiveness. At a later date, the main techniques of strategy and message building will be learned in practice. With simple and progressive exercises, you will immediately find yourself immersed in a current of emotions and positive stimuli and you will notice the rapid progress that is being made. Basic techniques of expression and relationship will be learned that will be useful on many different occasions, from a meeting to a job interview, from a negotiation to a public event.
With targeted tutorials you will also learn how to handle questions – even difficult ones, including verbal assaults.
The ability to convince, convey our content and promote our ideas is not only improved by reading books or watching videos. Talking means taking on the dynamism of a role, it means coming into contact with the thoughts and expectations of those in front of us.
The Professional Communication Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those who, for professional reasons, are called to propose information and projects, to support meetings, debates, conferences. Anyone who wants to hone their skills as a speaker will be able to express themselves more confidently and effectively in front of the public.
At the end of the HBBA Professional Communication Course, you are issued with the Frequency Certificate, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- What is “Public Speaking” and first rudiments on how to speak in public
- Know how to manage stress and emotions
- Body language: posture, camouflage, gesture, voice
- Eye contact
- The handshake
- Personal brand and Personal Touch: what it is and how important “personal style” is
- Organizing and choosing content
- Choosing messages to be conveyed
- Speech planning: start, development, conclusions
The use of the word and the “bricks” of effective communication
- The rules of verbal clarity
- Ease and clarity of exhibition
- The art of synthesis
- The use of keywords
- Speak in pictures
- Use numbers, statistics, charts correctly
- Rhetoric language
- How to get started and how to end the talk
Engage your audience with Conversational Leadership
- How to inform your audience
- The use of humor
- Know how to convey visions
- Expressing opinions and accepting criticism
12.30 AM- 1.00 PM: PAUSE
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
- Demonstrations and practical exercises on the techniques and knowledge illustrated in Theory.
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 87,00
FOR THE ON-LINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.