Theoretical, practical and tutoring course of Botulinum Toxin
In collaboration with HBBA, Dr. Francesco Scarpa will be the teacher of a training course on the uses of botulinum toxin in aesthetic medicine.
Today botulinum toxin is one of the most popular treatments. With botulino we provide a quick and effective remedy to return to have a fresh and rested face with a relaxed youthful appearance. The stress of daily life associated with the normal passage of time inevitably leave signs, sometimes annoying tired faces, weighed down, cupied sulky.
Acting at the muscle level, it specifically relaxes areas that, constantly contracted, cause deep expressive wrinkles. After botulinum treatment, the face acquires a relaxed and youthful appearance that lasts for months.
The Botuliniza Toxin Professional Course proposed by HBBA is aimed at all those working in the medical field.
The goal of the training day is to convey tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to perform this treatment correctly.
At the end of the Botulinica Toxin Professional Course, HBBA you are given the Certificate of Frequency, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our locations.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Chemical-physical characteristics
- Pharmacology and pharmacokinetics
- Functional anatomy of facial and neck muscles
- Mechanism of action
- The three toxins authorized in Italy
- In-label and off-label use of botulinum toxin
- Top third of the face:
- Horizontal wrinkles of the forehead
- Glabellari wrinkles
- Periocular wrinkles
- Eyebrow lifting
- Average third:
- Bunny lines
- Nose tip
- Gummy smile
- Lower third of the face:
- Perilabial wrinkles of the upper lip
- Mouth angles
- Mandible profile
- Hypertrophy of m. masseteri
- Facial asymmetries
- Armpit, handheld, and plantar
- Correct approach with customer / informed consent
- Side effects and complications
- Patients “not responders”
- The eyebrow ptosis: how to avoid it and treat it
- The ptosis of the eyelids: how to avoid it and treat it
- Rare complications
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: PAUSE
- Treatment on patient with Abobotulinum toxin A
- Treatment on patient with Incobotulinum toxin A
- Treatment on patient with Onabotulinum toxin A
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
IN GROUP ( For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
WORKSHOP (For dates and costs fill out the Form below)
ONLINE € 147,00
FOR THE ON-LINECOURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen tested your training will you be handed the Certificate.
NOTE. THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN THE FIELD OF THE WORLD IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THE WORLD COMMISSION HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO.