Basic Nail Reconstruction Course
Certainly one of the most requested and current aesthetic treatments, nail reconstruction is the technical competence that certainly must not be missing from a good beautician. From the study of the nail, to the execution of this treatment with the various existing techniques, this course is aimed at those who approach this sector for the first time and for those who want to consolidate their competence.
The Professional Basic Nail Reconstruction Course offered by HBBA is aimed at all those who work in the aesthetic, holistic and SPA fields.
The aim of the training day is to transmit tools, methods and guidelines, as well as specific concepts and skills, on how to correctly perform this treatment.
Certificate of attendance
At the end of the Professional Basic Nail Reconstruction Course, HBBA issues the Certificate of Attendance, which certifies that you have participated in a training course at one of our offices.
9.30 AM: THEORY
- Anatomical study of the nail, main pathologies and how to recognize them
- Chemical study of the gel
- Analysis of equipment and products for the execution of the treatment
12.30 AM – 1.00 PM: BREAK
1.00 PM: PRACTICE
- Reconstruction with tips and rules for correct reconstruction
- Nail form reconstruction and practice
- Removal procedures, Refill, one-color demonstration, semi-permanent UV nail polish demonstration
- Final explanations and any questions asked by the participants
PRIVATE “ONE TO ONE” (For dates and costs fill in the form below)
IN GROUP (For dates and costs fill in the form below)
WORKSHOP (For dates and costs fill in the form below)
ONLINE € 87,00
FOR THE ONLINE COURSE, to receive the Certificate, you must participate in a work-shop, and only after having seen your training tested will the Certificate be delivered to you.
NOTE. THE COMPANY RESERVES ITSELF TO POSTPON THE COURSE IF THE MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IS NOT REACHED BY RETURNING THE AMOUNT RECEIVED.